Patrick Meyer, Director of Wealth Management Client Services, spoke with U.S. News about transitioning your budget for retirement.
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
Monika Hubbard, Institutional Retirement Plan Consultant for Unified Trust, discusses the financial challenges that Gen Xers often face and how employer sponsored retirement plans can help overcome those challenges.
Jason Grantz, Director of Institutional Retirement Consulting at Unified Trust, spoke with Financial Advisor about competing in the post-DOL retirement space.
Continuity is key when clients are faced with working with a new advisor. Billy Lanter, Fiduciary Investment Advisor at Unified Trust, spoke with FinancialPlanning about that crucial transition period.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care
- The Retirement Income Purchase
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans