John Deglow, Fiduciary Investment Advisor, offers tips for money-saving advice you can ignore.
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
What are the five key financial behaviors that drive most employees' investment decision-making and play a significant role in how 401(k) plan participants act-or don't act? Dr. Gregory Kasten, Founder and CEO, spoke with Employee Benefit Adviser to break these down.
Kevin Avent, Managing Director of Wealth Management, gives tips on saving for retirement and avoiding mortgage debt.
ERISA Compliance Consultant, Liz Yanik, dives a little deeper into her recent webcast "Abandoned Plans and Dealing with Missing Participants."
Fiduciary Investment Advisor, Billy Lanter, shares why advisors shouldn't be worried about a mass retail giant entering wealth management.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix - Unified Trust
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- ERISA 403(b) Lawsuits
- Comments on the Tibble v. Edison Decision
- Fiduciary Discretion: A Plan for Improving Outcomes
- Third Party Fiduciaries: Myth and Reality
- Will the Real Fiduciary Please Stand Up
- Deconstructing the Discretionary Fiduciary Models - Unified Trust
- Unified Trust is Certified for Fiduciary Excellence
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care - Unified Trust
- The Retirement Income Purchase - Unified Trust
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress - Unified Trust
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans - Unified Trust