What will you rely on most when you retire? Kevin Avent, Managing Director of Wealth Management at Unified Trust, spoke with GOBankingRates about where your retirement income should come from.
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
Get competitive and remind yourself of savings goals. Billy Lanter, Fiduciary Investment Advisor at Unified Trust, gives tips on how to plan for your future.
Fiduciary Investment Advisor at Unified Trust, Angela Coleman, explains how millennials tend to invest.
Lee Topley, Managing Director-Retirement Plan Consulting Group, spoke with John Sullivan at the Fi360 Conference about Unified Trust's fiduciary status and how the firm helps participants achieve better outcomes.
Patrick Meyer, Director of Wealth Management Client Services, spoke with U.S. News about transitioning your budget for retirement.
Monika Hubbard, Institutional Retirement Plan Consultant for Unified Trust, discusses the financial challenges that Gen Xers often face and how employer sponsored retirement plans can help overcome those challenges.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- UnifiedPlan® Update 2016
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- Determining the True Value of Your Retirement Plan
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- ERISA 403(b) Lawsuits
- Comments on the Tibble v. Edison Decision
- Fiduciary Discretion: A Plan for Improving Outcomes
- Third Party Fiduciaries: Myth and Reality
- Will the Real Fiduciary Please Stand Up
- Deconstructing the Discretionary Fiduciary Models
- Unified Trust is Certified for Fiduciary Excellence
- How Unified Trust Prevents Investment Fraud
- Fiduciary Process Best Practices
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care
- The Retirement Income Purchase
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans