Michael Samford, Digital Advice Manager, talks about technology as it appeals to the digital native consumer and how it can help advisors.
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
Worried you haven't saved enough for your kid's college? Angela Coleman, Fiduciary Investment Advisor, spoke with Moneyish about saving for the future.
Director of Wealth Management Client Services, Patrick Meyer, spoke with U.S. News and World Report about concerns when nearing retirement.
Unified Trust Digital Advice Manager, Michael Samford, suggests an app for those advisers who want to learn a little more about the technology side of the business.
Angela Coleman, Fiduciary Investment Advisor at Unified Trust, talks about the path to come to a clear understanding of your options on whether you should use your savings to pay off debt.
The smartest financial choice you can make when you get married has nothing to do with your bank accounts
Patrick Meyer, Director of Wealth Management Client Services, discusses joint decision making and financial goals after marriage.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- ERISA 403(b) Lawsuits
- Comments on the Tibble v. Edison Decision
- Fiduciary Discretion: A Plan for Improving Outcomes
- Third Party Fiduciaries: Myth and Reality
- Will the Real Fiduciary Please Stand Up
- Deconstructing the Discretionary Fiduciary Models
- Unified Trust is Certified for Fiduciary Excellence
- How Unified Trust Prevents Investment Fraud
- Fiduciary Process Best Practices
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care
- The Retirement Income Purchase
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans