Fiduciary Investment Advisor, Angela Coleman spoke with Financial Advisor about estate planning and the importance of including family members throughout the process.
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
Brett Trusty, Retirement Plan Services Manager, highlights some financial wellness topics advisors may consider incorporating outside of just retirement savings.
In honor of National Employee Benefits Day, Jason Grantz, Director of Institutional Retirement Consulting, discusses the progress made in the 401(k) industry and the future focus.
President Trump's tax reform may have fattened paychecks, but many taxpayers may be shocked by inadequate withholdings at filing time. Karen McIntyre, Fiduciary Investment Advisor, highlights some of the new challenges high net worth individuals might face when filing taxes this year.
"If you owe money in taxes and find yourself short on cash, don't panic," says Billy Lanter, fiduciary investment advisor. In this article, Billy discusses the several options available when you need to pay off that tax bill.
Patrick Meyer, Director of Client Services for Wealth Management, spoke with MarketWatch about how to prepare for unexpected expenses.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix - Unified Trust
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- ERISA 403(b) Lawsuits
- Comments on the Tibble v. Edison Decision
- Fiduciary Discretion: A Plan for Improving Outcomes
- Third Party Fiduciaries: Myth and Reality
- Will the Real Fiduciary Please Stand Up
- Deconstructing the Discretionary Fiduciary Models - Unified Trust
- Unified Trust is Certified for Fiduciary Excellence
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care - Unified Trust
- The Retirement Income Purchase - Unified Trust
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress - Unified Trust
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans - Unified Trust