Want to know how to avoid costly mistakes in your workplace retirement plan? In this article by U.S. News & World Report, you'll learn 7 strategy tips to help avoid these mistakes.
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
"To make meaningful change in this industry, we need to put the needs of the participant first and help them achieve retirement success," says Monika Hubbard, Institutional Retirement Consultant. In this article, Monika discusses the 4 ways to help 401(k) plan participants get the right plan to thrive and achieve a successful retirement.
Monika Hubbard, Institutional Retirement Consultant, spoke with U.S. News & World Report about looking at the big picture when managing your 401(k) in a recession.
With all the 401(k) rollover options available, it's hard to know what's best for your money. Senior Retirement Plan Consultant, Diana Jordan, spoke with PLANADVISER about Unified Trust's Managed Rollover Solution and the new Rollover Wizard.
Fiduciary Investment Advisor, Billy Lanter, discusses some limitations to the "Mega Backdoor Roth" and describes which type of taxpayer might be best suited to take advantage of this strategy.
Unified Trust Company is Proud to Announce Retirement Plan Client Named 2019 Plan Sponsor of the Year Award Finalist
Tennessee-based Newport Utilities recognized for delivering an outstanding retirement plan benefit to employees.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix - Unified Trust
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- ERISA 403(b) Lawsuits
- Comments on the Tibble v. Edison Decision
- Fiduciary Discretion: A Plan for Improving Outcomes
- Third Party Fiduciaries: Myth and Reality
- Will the Real Fiduciary Please Stand Up
- Deconstructing the Discretionary Fiduciary Models - Unified Trust
- Unified Trust is Certified for Fiduciary Excellence
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care - Unified Trust
- The Retirement Income Purchase - Unified Trust
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress - Unified Trust
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans - Unified Trust
In the sea of sameness set yourself apart and say something different. In an industry full of copycat products and similar solutions (albeit with different color schemes and logos affixed to the top of the proposals and marketing materials) consider offering something uncommon….. real value.
Throughout the years there have been many changes to retirement plan offerings, plan design, plan investment menus, web technology and employee education materials.
Whether or not the rule takes effect as-is or in some changed form, the rule has already made a major impact.
People have that “what if” moment, realizing that if only they had started planning for retirement when they were 20, it could have made a much larger impact on their financial security as they near retirement.